Thursday, November 2, 2023

On RFK Jr. Coming Out In Favor of Slavery Reparations

I almost endorsed this guy a few months ago but something told me to hold back and save it, because as much as I liked a lot of what he was saying back then (on civil liberties, medical tyranny, crony capitalism, regulatory capture, foreign policy, the war in Ukraine, etc.), I also remember some of his crazier notions from previous decades (on climate change, welfare, etc.), and decided to wait. And sure enough out he come with one of the worst ideas from the liberal playbook (https://paranoiacstoogetalk.blogspot.com/2019/02/on-why-kamala-harris-elizabeth-warren.html). Yes, I still might vote for the guy because the Democrats and Republicans are both so putrid. I just won't do it with as much enthusiasm as I had before. 

No comments: