Sunday, July 1, 2018

On the Fact that In a Soft Coup, You Don't Try to Galvanize the Military but Rather the Legacy Media

And that's exactly what's happening now with the Democratic party (along with their allies in the intelligence community) and their lapdogs at CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the three major networks, the folks who run Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc. working in unison to attempt to get a duly elected President (whose one penultimate sin is that he occasionally deviates from the establishment's template) that they don't like out of office. I never thought that I'd live long enough to see something like this and yet damned if it isn't happening...….Frightening shit, this shit....................................…………………………………….............P.S. And, no, I'm not a major fan of Trump, either (I voted for Johnson). I just don't think that it sets a good precedent to get rid of a President over what is essentially bullshit, that's all. 

No comments: