Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who's On Worst?

Clif, I'm not exactly sure what it is that you want from me. You want me to, WHAT, concede/agree with you that Republicans are far more (virulently so, I'm gathering) despicable than the Democrats? Yeah, huh? Well, guess what? I'm not so certain that I can do that. In fact, I know that I can't. It just isn't the way that science works. Science - it works in aggregates. It doesn't.....via an assemblage of anecdotes that just so to happen work for you. Yes, it was quite stupid/intemperate for former Governor Palin to target those vulnerable Democrats with cross-hairs, etc.. But, I also have to tell you, it was just as stupid and intemperate for David Bourgeois to write on the Huffington Post an article called, "Obama Better Start Breaking Kneecaps". Ditto for Roland Martin (a guy who, up until this point, I had always thought of as a moderate) on CNN.com; "Time For Obama to Go 'Gangsta' on the GOP". I mean, I just don't know, Clif. It sounds to me as if both sides need to tone it down a tad.............................................................................................P.S. Just for the record, Ann Coulter (who, I will gladly admit, is herself extreme - in many ways!) probably gets more death threats than anybody (perhaps she's even gotten a couple from you - seriously, I jest). And while she clearly lies herself, so, too, is SHE lied about. Just on the O'Reilly Factor the other night, a Canadian journalist accused her of saying that ALL Arabs really need to be on a strict no-fly list. SHE NEVER SAID THAT! I mean, yeah, she's said that most Arabs need to be profiled. But, then again, so has the comedian/darling of the left, Bill Maher. Not that it's near as bad when he says it, of course.

No comments: