Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Nature of the Least

Here, folks, is a perfect example of just how despicable Slade Leeds/Bradley Hadley can get at times. I'm over there at the echo chamber, right.....and these two idiots start accusing me of not criticizing Senator McCain (over his recent flip-flop on "don't ask, don't tell") or Liz Cheney (over her new-found/hyperbolic criticisms of the Obama justice department) - a bald-faced lie, in other words. I respond to this by pointing out the specific posts in which I DO criticize them and, yeah, you got it, folks, THEY CHANGE THE GOALPOSTS.....YET AGAIN!! This, in that they proceed to tell me that I what I write here, on my blog (where, yes, I probably do 80-90% of my blogging, mind you), is quite immaterial. My opinions only count if I write them over there. I mean, talk about bizarre shit, huh?.....................................................................................................But no, it doesn't stop there. In a recent/yet another effort to make me look bad, what do these damn frigging idiots do.....but quote me, not from over there, mind you,.....but, BOOM, STRAIGHT FROM FRIGGING HERE!!! Yep, you got it, this immaterial blog, as they so often refer to it as, they suddenly think that they can start using it as a source - but only, of course, when it rates to THEIR advantage. I mean, I don't know about you folks, but the way that I see it, you either allow the use of a source.....OR you don't. And you certainly don't cherry-pick, for Christ. THAT absolutely is a given.

16 comments:

cosmiccowboy said...

Will,why do you fret over what those two nitwits have to say.

They are like two grade school kids playing gotcha.Bart/worf whatever, is an insecure middle aged man without a life and Mike is a pure and simple idiot.Chill Will.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I hope their kidneys fail......I'm kidding. I'M KIDDING!!

cosmiccowboy said...

The hell with their kidneys.I hope the republican's take over the house and senate in Nov..Those two idiots heads will explode.

Mordechai said...

It's all Willy really has you know.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Clifff?

cosmiccowboy said...

Not Clif.....bart/worf/thel/anny....whatever.

A fool by any other name.

Kentucky Rain said...

Hey Will...I dump the Cowboy at my place but he is apparently a fan?? I loved the post title by the way..Nice!

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I think that you two guys could possibly get along. It's just like double b said, we ALL need to take a chill from time to time. Maybe talk about sports, chicks, etc.. Speaking of chicks, where the hell is STELLA!!!?

IrOnY RaGeD said...

I have to agree with double C on this one Will.

Although Worf is pretty smart book wise he hasn't the ability to view life through wisdom and logic.

Mike IS pretty much brainless, and Cliffy, well he'll be able to tell us what hell is like before we get through the door. Real Christians don't go through life with that much venom and hate.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Oh, what the heck, I'll make it a trifecta. We ALL agree on this one!.....Seriously, though, Volt, most of the bloggers that I interact with are liberal - more so than I am. But, almost without exception, they seem like good/well-intentioned people. It's only with that lunatic trio that the nastiness seems to overwhelm me.

cosmiccowboy said...

Mad Mikey had some simpleton posting that their hero's in life were their father and Kieth Olbermann.Just a sample of the morons posting there.

I think next Wed. Olbermann is doing that Weekend at Bernies parody with his fathers corpse...I guess he's trying anything to get his dismal ratings up. Go figure.

cosmiccowboy said...

Hey Will, you seem to enjoy the media. You should take a look at a site called Chickaboomer,its pretty good.

Of course someone like Mad Mikey could'nt handle it.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Oh my God, I gotta stay out of this. I can only say, double c, that Mike (as in Mad Mike) has been very gracious to me. I personally haven't had a problem with him. Yeah, some of his folks tend to like Olbermann. But Volt (who I also like) really likes Rush Limbaugh. We all tend to like different stuff, I guess. Me - give me a Greta Garbo or Montgomery Clift movie anyday. Keith and Rush, not so much.

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Oh shit Will,

Now they'll all know I'm a conservative.

Do you think they'll still like me?

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Just kidding.

You know I try SO hard to be liked...

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

In a just universe, Volt, it shouldn't really matter who we vote for/listen to. I mean, just look at me, I voted for Ross Perot TWICE!!