Friday, March 12, 2010

"I Know I Am, But What Are You"

I don't know about you folks, but, to me, that whole the "Republicans did it, too" argument is really starting to wear thin. I mean, certainly, the Republicans also wasted a lot of money/accumulated way too much in debt (hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they had had a Cornhusker Kickback/Louisiana Purchase or two) - NO QUESTION ABOUT IT! This, and, yes, me-buckos, they also got us bogged down in Iraq (this, I'm saying, as opposed to President Obama's surge in Afghanistan). But, please, that was then. To quote a Mr. Bill O'Reilly (yeah, you heard me right), "You can't justify bad behavior with other bad behavior." It just doesn't fly.

4 comments:

cosmiccowboy said...

Is there a date or time when Obama,Pelosi and Reid have to raise their hands and say O.K. as of right now this bag of shit belongs to us?

Mike said...

Sorry shithead......but I dont think they want to claim you..........I think they are probably glad you are on the other side!

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Politicians from both side are very derelict in taking responsibility. I'm sure that if we have a President Romney 4 years from now, he'll be blaming Obama. Harry Truman - he is just a ghost, gentlemen.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Attends or attendants?