Friday, December 25, 2009

Moving (Via the Dump-Truck, I'm Saying) the Envelope

There was a shit-load of violence at Sassy's. That, me-buckos, IS/should be abundantly clear. But, I'm also telling you promptly, to me, the apex had to be, HAD TO BE, when Trailer came around. I mean, think about it. Not only would he put those "opponents" of his (slugs and rummy-dumbs, most of 'em) from Wellesley under, that son of a bitch would take out his cattle-prod out and electrocute 'em, too. Nastiness/over the top, no? Of course, the fact that there wasn't a single soul there to penalize the bastard, not a single bit of this should have even been remotely surprising; tactics, overboard....from Trailer, Blaine Paye, etc.. Not a God-damned bit of it, I'm saying................................................................................................P.S....Please, don't even ask me what it's like there now. This, me-buckos, in that, yes, sir, I took as many of those defenseless bottom-feeders as I could find and exited - happily so. The rest - they, quite frankly, had to fend for their own damn selves - God himself being busy as well.

No comments: