Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ad....Homonym

I know very little about Kiss guitarist, Gene Simmons. I mean, yeah, I know that I hate his music and all. But, no, as a person, I'm saying - I couldn't tell you the first thing about him. Not that I necessarily have anything against him, mind you. This, in that, youza, I was actually told by a fellow blogger that the dude is surprisingly nice. And, damn it all, he probably is. I just wish that he'd change his frigging name. This, I'm saying, in that every single time I start talking about the beautiful JEAN Simmons (i.e., the actress of such seminal films such as Spartacus, Elmer Gantry, The Big Country, The Robe, etc.), people think that I'm talking about this same Kiss dude/character. I mean, come on, dude, just go down to the city hall and change that name, would you?

2 comments:

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Imagine my surprise when they used to talk about Randi Rhodes and I thought they meant Ozzy's late guitarist...

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Is it spelled the same way, Volt? Was he in Sabbath, too?