Saturday, September 30, 2023

On Governments Wanting You to Uncritically Ingest Their Bullshit and if that Means Destroying Fellows Like Russell Brand Who Get In the Way of this Fascistic Behavior, oh Well, I Guess

The British ramrods behind this jihad (putting pressure on Rumble to demonitize Mr. Brand so that he can no longer make a living - nice, huh?) directed at Brand are asserting that it has to do with the recent rape accusations directed at him (due process losing its pizzazz in Great Briton, it seems) but I don't know, if I had to put some money on it I'd probably say that it has much more to do with Mr. Brand exposing some of their bullshit templates. I mean, it isn't as if they don't have a track-record already on this stuff (Bret Weinstein, R.F.K. Jr., Dr.s Malone and McCullough, etc.). You know?

No comments: