Wednesday, September 27, 2023

On the Fact that Trump Was Far Worse For the Coffin and Body-Bag Industries During His Time as President than His Four Blood-Dripping Predecessors Were and the Dude Hasn't Gotten One Ounce of Praise for it Yet (Save Perhaps for a Few Principled Liberals Like Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald)

I suspect that most (open-minded) people who've read my posts over the past seven years know that I am light-years from being a Trump fanatic (yes, I voted for the guy in 2020 but that was mostly because the Democrats had gotten ridiculously radical). I just don't lose my shit over the guy and will give him some credit when he deserves it (being the first President since Jimmy Carter to not start a new war, for example). There's no need to reinvent the wheel here, people. 

No comments: