Thursday, April 11, 2019

On the Fact that In 2013 (the Most Recent Data that I Could Find), the U.S. Granted 990,000 Green Cards to Lawful Permanent Residents, 779,000 to Naturalized Citizens, and Tens of Thousands More to Temporary Workers - https://www.us-immigration.com/how-many-immigration-applications-filed-each-year/

I bring this up because I recently saw an interview with the low-rent and surface-thinking demagogue, Kamala Harris, in which she grudgingly conceded that while, yes, our country should possess borders, we also needed to "let people in"(probably because she wishes to flood the country with Democratic voters...but I digress)......and I wanted to show folks that this is already happening (possibly to a fault). Granted, it isn't at a level that a power-hungry leftist like Harris would ever be satisfied with but, still, for any sane person, it's happening.

No comments: