Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Little Soap for the Sand-Box

And the way that these partisan stooges think, for Christ! I almost feel like telling them, "Dudes/dudettes, I get it already! Your guy is spectacular! He's the greatest frigging thing since fire - better than frigging Oreos, for Christ! And I get it about the other guy, too; the fact that he's a piece of fecal-matter, etc. - the bastard! Of course, the fact that ALL your perceptions center around this, that nothing BUT THIS gets as close to your bosom-bone at night, the fact that you yourself hold these perceptions like you used to hold your teddy-bear, for Christ, neither, either, do I understand it totally. Sorry, me-buckos."............................................What's that? Oh,yeah, kind of like that damned old foo-foo juice, huh? The fact that that went down as smooth as silk, too, only to...........................................................

No comments: