Monday, July 7, 2008

Lydia's Place

It's the land, folks, of oversimplified analysis, unicausality, whipping-posts/boogie-men, a propensity to demonize and hate, and closed-minds that swell. And, so, too, I'm saying, does that placid bull-shit (blaming Nixon for the Bay of Pigs, for example) itself charge to the precipice and parry huge - preposterously! Of course, to have had the youngest of the "pack".... in a neck-tie, quivering, having in his own mind a hankering for Lydia, what, pray-tell, else ARE the options ? Free thinking? IIIII'm not thinking so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I go on vacation a few days and look at all the fun I missed!
I don't know how ya do it Will. I guess blogging will replace soap operas...

Seriously though: I tired of it too. I can't bear to watch the news anymore. And if ya state your preference ya better have your football helmet on. Sad to say, it's only gonna get worse before November.

PS: Bought an electric guitar from Al

Regards. MK

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

It's funny, dude. You got O'Reilly basically thumping for McCain on Fox (granted, he tries to be fair on occasion), Olbermann totally in the tank for Obama on MSNBC, and, boom, right in the middle you've got Campbell Brown on CNN....actually trying to be fair! Guess who's #3 in the rankings? Partisan broadcasting pays, I gather.