Monday, March 17, 2008

P.S.

Seriously, though, bro, how in the hell are we going to prevent Iranian influence in the region....when it's clearly obvious that that's what the sons of bitches themselves (i.e. the Shiite Iraqis) are gunning for? And it's going to get worse, I'm telling you, when Al Sadr and his cronies "officially" take the helm. I mean, come on, folks, talk about some irony, huh, all that blood and treasure and, what, we're probably going to end up with a scenario exactly the opposite of what was intended? Un-frigging-believable. Oh, and, yeah, fuck us, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.