Saturday, March 29, 2008

Caught in a Corner of His Own Making

I tell you, though, there are clearly times when O'reilly's all-encompassing indictments are, even to himself, counterproductive. Take, for instance, when MSNBC cancelled Tucker Carlson's program. THIS would have been a golden opportunity for numb-nuts to really go off on his competitors; criticising them for cancelling a conservative commentator and replacing him with a liberal correspondent (i.e., David Gregory; a liberal/partisan, according to O'Reilly). BUT, because O'Reilly has never (as far as I know anyway) even gone as far as to admit that Carlson works for MSNBC (according to O'Reilly, conservatives don't work over there), his hands are kind of tied to do something like that. Wow, I guess that there are some things so brazen that even O'Reilly won't do them. I'll bet that he considered it, though.

2 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my Medicana blog - glad I discovered yours!

I will have to go back and read your archives - I love the idea of an anti-Bill O'Reilly blog! Well done!

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Thanks. I've been hammering Laura Ingraham lately, too. Birds of a feather, I guess.