Friday, March 14, 2008

Fact Check Via the Remote

You're wrong again, Bill. This, I'm saying, in that literally right after you said that the media WOULDN'T cover the story about Barack Obama's radical pastor (that film-clip of him making incendiary comments about America, etc.), who in the hell covers it, me-bucko, but Dan Abrams of MSNBC. Yeah, that's right, Bill, the same Abrams who's been basically echoing your sentiments that the media has in large been easier on Obama than it's been on Clinton. Wow, huh? And the fact that he comes on right after you, I'm saying. Damned if that, too, doesn't make it an easy-as-can-be case case to make against you there, bro. Oh well, all I can say, I guess, is that, YO!, Keith Olbermann really and truly must be getting to your nerves. That, and you're majorly acting like a stumble-bum, too, me-bucko!!

No comments: