Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Huffing and Puffing and Blowing

And now he's got the chutzpah to say that HIS audience..... is actually smarter than the average consumer of TV news. SMARTER THAN (!!!), he's saying. I mean, I don't know where he gets his numbers from, but I am telling you something right now - those in fact who watch his show AND believe in what he says, there is no way that those people are smarter-than-average viewers. No frigging way in hell, I'm telling you. And if in fact there are intelligent people watching, damned if there are only a couple of reasons I can think of for it: 1) it's a frigging freak show and people are amused by it or 2) they're purely and simply keeping an eye on the fellow. This, I'm saying, in that if indeed there ever was a TV personality (alright, Rosie O'Donnell, I'll give you that one) who absolutely needed some monitoring.......

No comments: