Sunday, April 9, 2023

On New York Mayor, Eric "I'm a Solid 1 to 2% Better than My Predecessor" Adams Uttering this Little Gem Recently - "We Will Not Allow Violence or Vandalism of Any Kind"

Several points. a) 99.99% of Trump supporters aren't even remotely violent. b) Even on January 6th the violence was at least in part instigated by paid agitators (this according to testimony from tactical commander, Captain Carneysha Mendoza). And c) coming from a clown whose whole city was allowed to be ravaged by a bunch of knuckle-dragging leftists, a bit of a disconnect, no? I mean, I get it that he's simply taking his marching orders and probably doesn't believe half of what he's saying but, still, some honesty and dignity would be nice, wouldn't it?................................................................................................................P.S. And, yes, I understand, Adams wasn't in charge during the summer of 2020 and that he might have been a bit better than his predecessor but since I don't remember him speaking up during the mayhem, I threw it in, what the fuck, right?  

No comments: