Monday, July 13, 2009

Reflections

Sean Hannity interviewing Karl Rove. Keith Olbermann interviewing Chris Hayes (The Nation). I don't know, folks, I just don't understand this crap. I mean, seriously, what's the purpose here? To me, it's just basically one guy rubber-stamping what the other one is saying. Oh, wait a minute, let me correct myself here. Sometimes the interviewee will actually expound upon the interviewer. Yep, that's right, folks, no conflict, no dissonance - literally nothing at all that pushes the discussion forward. Youza, huh?...............................................................................I mean, unless you're a partisan whose only interest is in having your own views groomed, I just for the life of me come up with a plausible reason to watch this crap. At the very least, it makes for some really boring television (provocation to your senses, aside). Seriously, am I wrong here?

No comments: