Thursday, May 1, 2008

When He's Right, He's Right

The thing is, folks, as much of an ass-hole as O'Reilly has been....and as badly as he's treated Bill Moyers and others over the years, I may in fact have to concede a point to him here. This, I'm saying, in that, yes, it now appears that Mr. Moyers did indeed commit journalistic negligence last Friday (4/24/08). I site, specifically, the fact that he, Moyers, failed to ask Reverend Wright a solitary question regarding the latter's caught-on-tape diatribes, baseless accusations, etc.. I mean, it's almost as if (drum-roll, please) Bernie Goldberg (another fellow who I rarely find common-ground with) may have made THE most cogent point of all, "If a journalism student had submitted this 'interview' for a grade, he would have gotten an F for it." Ouch, huh?

3 comments:

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Hi Will, yeah I saw tomcat's post.

Currently having a debate over at Lydia's.

(Newsmax is a bad source from what I've been reading...)

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Good debate. What's up with Bartlebee, though? Is he genetically programmed not to be able to utter, simply, "good point"? I mean, it's not like he had to agree with your conclusion, necessarily. I don't know, it seems like he's kind of a dick.

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Thanks Will!,

I've known Bart aka Worfeus for around 3 or 4 years now, ever since I first posted at Lydia's.

He CAN be decent when he wants to be, but he's got that left wing ingrained superiority complex thing going on.

He's one of them there "innerlectuals"...LOL

Note the contempt he holds for "inbred blue collar" types.