Thursday, November 27, 2014

Note to McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts Coffee Drinkers

Please, if you get your coffee or tea through the drive-through, do not, DO NOT, try and prep that sucker in your car (and especially don't put it between your legs). Either take it back into the restaurant or wait and do it at home, and whatever you do DON'T SUE! You see, the vast, VAST, majority of us like our coffee and tea water majorly hot in that we often put milk into it, and so if we get it tepid to start with the drink rapidly become unsatisfying. I mean, I know that average citizen in the country doesn't want to take responsibility for anything these days but the fact that you so could readily fuck it up for everybody makes this a special case, I think (the fact that you don't fuck with a person's coffee).

6 comments:

dmarks said...

Nice reference to that awful woman who spilled coffee on her lap and then filed a frivolous lawsuit against a third party for $$$$.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

How much blame did the jury put on her? It wasn't a hell of a lot, was it (me, I would have put at least 90% on the chick)?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

No, wait a minute, 100%!!!

dmarks said...

It should have been 100%. She spilled it, not McDonalds.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I was trying to hedge a bit and then I figured, nah!!!!!!!!

Rusty Shackelford said...


McDonalds coffee? I would have thrown it out the window.