Thursday, July 26, 2012

On This Piece of Shit

While he clearly doesn't have the "pedigree" of a Hitler, a Pol Pot, or a Joseph Stalin, Roberto D'Aubuisson will always have a special place in my heart for pure evil. I mean, not only did he orchestrate and participate in the now infamous death squads of El Salvador, he was the swine who personally ordered the murder of Archbishop Oscar Romero and three American nuns. Thankfully, this son of a bitch suffered a long and excruciating death of his own from cancer and hopefully he had some 'spainin' to do.

2 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

" and hopefully he had some 'spainin' to do."
St. Peter: "So, major, how did you get the nickname 'blowtorch Bob'?"
D'Aubuisson: "I'm proud of that.
It shows respect for my development of refined interrogation techniques."
St. Peter: "Here is your one-way
ticket to way down there.."

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

In an after-life of justice, that's exactly how it would go, me-buck.