Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Obama's "Green Jobs Czar", Van Jones, Probably Should Have Said

"Alright, here's the deal - straight up. Yes, folks, I'll admit it, I have been a rabble-rouser in the past. I've associated with some radical people, entertained some ridiculous notions, and said some inflammatory things. But that was the past, OK? I am a much different person now. I'm older, more mature, and, yes, I've finally recognized that I can make a much more constructive difference by working inside the system. I also strongly believe in President Obama and I definitely think that my extensive knowledge relative to climate change, the environment, technology, and green jobs can be a big help to him and his administration. So, yes, I'm asking of you, the American people, to focus on me NOW, on what I've become as a person AND as a professional, and to give me this chance. I promise not let you/the President down. Thank you.......Alright, now let's go to work here."

No comments: