Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Pelosi's Box

Nancy Pelosi had better be telling the truth here, folks. I mean, think about it. If she had actually been briefed on these enhanced interrogation measures that the Bush administration used, failed to make protestations at the time, and somebody can prove that, then, yeah, she is clearly in a world of hurt, me-buckos. And from what I can gather, there were a whole hell of a lot of other Dems who were briefed/provided at least tacit approval...................................................................If you ask me (and it's doubtful whether any of you are), that's probably the main reason why Obama doesn't want to more fully investigate/proceed with this. I mean, sure, the fellow does seem to be of a conciliatory nature and all but, still, he is in fact a politician. I think he'd be far more apt to piss upon a Republican IF, I'm saying, his fellow Democrats were a little bit farther out of the cross-fire. Seriously, though, don't you think?

No comments: