Friday, February 6, 2009

Dear Dick(head)

I don't know, bro, I'm beginning to think that you, Dick Morris, are just as much of a dick-head as a frigging dick, for Christ! I mean, seriously, I get it, you can't stand Bill and Hillary C.. You especially have a strong dislike for Hillary. But, come on, don't you think that maybe this is getting a wee-bit out of hand (pathologically speaking, of course) here?....................................................And, yes, I'm talking about that latest low risk/low reward pillow fight of your over on the "Factor". You actually had the audacity to say that being Secretary of State will end up being Hillary's "first real job". Wow. I guess you don't consider her eight years as junior senator from the state of New York (a post where even her detractors admitted that she worked her tail off) as gainful employment. And what about all those years as an attorney? I mean, sure, she probably hasn't been on the up and up all the time/completely but, really, to say that these years didn't constitutes "employment", I don't know, man, I'm beginning to think that maybe you yourself might be needing a break of sorts. I mean, dude, you're almost starting to make me feel sorry for the wretched one.

No comments: