Friday, June 20, 2008

Mindy Monday

I tried to comfort the son-of-a-bitch, I swear. And look what happened, folks. I get the shit thrown back in my face by her, the genuine shit. Oh well, I guess it just goes to show what I've always kind of known - namely, that those very same people who are THE most circle-the-buzzards sensitive, insecure, etc., are at the same time damned insensitive to others. Of course, the fact that this SOB was also a drunkard and crazy, staggered like a fool on her inner-tube period, I probably shouldn't have expected much in terms of pure etiquette, huh?

2 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Name the person who so offended you, then fling shit at her. And be a bit more specific about the offenses. Otherwise it sounds just whinny and sad.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

It's my ex-girlfriend, Melinda. And I intended it to be obtuse. Whinny or whiney?