Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Shorter the Dress, The Shorter the Cigar....What's That, They Call it a Kilt?

Here's one that I really love. O'Reilly, right, sensing that former Bush press-secretary, Scott McClellan may in fact have turned on Bush (McClellan's got a book coming out, I guess), tries to bait Mr. McClellan, "he's gotta man-up, I'm telling you, Bernie, he's gotta man-up." I mean, how incredibly/delectably delicious IS THIS, huh, O'Reilly telling somebody else to be a man about something?.................................Think about it, I'm saying. When was the last time O'Reilly "manned-up" and admitted to any of HIS vulnerabilities/mistakes, ANY OF THEM? Why, for example, doesn't dude "man-up" and just once mention Keith Olbermann by name (this, I'm saying, instead of taking it out on poor Chris Matthews)? Why doesn't he "man-up" and finally admit what he so idiotically said about that boy - that the kidnapped youngster was, gag, "enjoying it" in his new surroundings? Why doesn't he "man-up" and admit that by saying he was surprised by the civil behavior of African-Americans in a Harlem restaurant (actually, I do give him credit for going there and for, yes, trying to make a positive point in his broadcast) he was probably knee-deep stepping in it there, too? I mean, I could go on here but, really, is it in any way necessary, folks? No? I didn't think so.

No comments: