Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Down Goes Powers!! Down Goes Powers!!

Let me ask you something there, Bill. Kiersten Powers, does Fox News PAY HER to be unprepared? I'm serious. Does Fox News pay her MORE money to come on....and NOT have the facts? I mean, just look at that whole faux torture debate that the two of you had. You asked her, "name me one expert who says that torture doesn't work." John McCain. That's all she could come up with, John McCain.............................Well, guess what, Bill, Fox News doesn't pay me and, yes, I will in fact answer you there, pal. Newscientist.com, bioethecist Steven Miles, and Fairleigh Dickinson University ALL have stated that torture does not in any way harvest quality intelligence. Oh, what's that, you want some military experts? Alright, fine, I'll give you some of them. There's Air Force Colonel John Rothrock, Army Colonel Stuart Herrington, and, yes, former CIA officer Jack Rice, a man who's actually done interrogations. All of these folks, too, have said that torture is utterly unreliable as an intelligence-gathering device...............................Seriously, though, Bill, it isn't at all hard to find this stuff. I could have given you a hundred reputable names. And so could have Kiersten Powers, too, for Christ sakes. You have a deal with her, don't you, Bill? I mean, I hate to be suspicious here, but, damn it, that's the only thing that makes any sense at all - her being in your back-pocket and Fox paying for it all, PERIOD!!

No comments: