Friday, September 25, 2026

On the Fact More than 4,000 People Drowned Last Year and I'm Pretty Effing Sure that at Least a Couple of Them Were "Able-Bodied Young Men" Who'd Been Drinking and Caught In a Riptide

  Ben Crump unsurprisingly is still pushing for foul play. He seems to have backed off a bit with his disgusting insinuations that Nolan's white buddies had something to do with his demise (fears of getting sued a likely reason for this) and instead is opting for the buckshot approach and the creation of some ghostly figure who murdered the boy.  It's pathetic and retarded beyond belief, and yet here's where we're at.
   Having said all that, though, I strongly suspect that there's more to this than simply a young man named Nolan. We have midterm elections coming up and what could be more effective at bringing out the black vote than stirring them up with bullshit like this (black victimization, white villainy, you know the itinerary)? Not much, I would argue 
   

No comments: