Sunday, January 20, 2019

On the Fact that There Were Actually Reporters (and I Use the Term Very Loosely Here - Activist Shits Is Probably More Apropos) On CNN and MSNBCPMSLSDLGBTandsometimesQ Citing Yet Another Bullshit Article from Buzzfeed that Tries to Take Down Trump and Prefacing it by Saying, "if the Story Is True"

I can't imagine even 20 years ago a newsperson acting so irresponsibly......and yet this type of idiocy has become standard on these rump cable stations that presently litter the TV landscape (and, yes, I include Fox as well). Hopefully we can someday get back to some honest reporting and eliminate this advocacy bullshit but I don't know, when I look at the trajectory that these ingrates have been pursuing towards more and more shrill nonsense, can't say that I'm confident here. Not even a little.

No comments: