Sunday, April 29, 2018

On the Fact that While Didn't Vote for President Trump, I Must Admit that I'm Being Driven More and More Towards his Corner by All of These Gratuitous Attacks on Him (My Fairly Routine Criticisms of the Guy Notwithstanding)

And the this is, there are in fact some reasonable arguments that one could make against the guy that might be worth listening to (and yes, I've tried to make a few of them myself; the selling of weapons to Saudi Arabia, the two missile strikes on Syria, the appointment of neocons, etc.) but instead of being measured most of the Pablum that I've been hearing bounces back and forth from the paranoiac to the malicious to the patently unreasonable.......and to steal a phrase from the radical environmentalists, THAT'S NOT SUSTAINABLE!!

No comments: