Thursday, September 21, 2017

On the Fact that this Year's Emmy Awards Were Little More than One Never-Ending Trump-Bashing Circle-Jerk And the Ratings Were Horrible

Yeah, I guess that the public just doesn't want to watch a bunch of self-absorbed, low IQ assholes lecturing them and endlessly vilifying a President who they may or may not have voted for.............And I'm old enough to remember when being a rebel meant going against the crowd. Not anymore, I guess...............................................................................................P.S. And, no, this is not put forth as an endorsement of Trump in that I don't particularly care for the fellow, either. I'm simply pointing out the nauseating and ridiculous level of overkill and the fact that nobody seems to give a rat's ass what Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Lily Tomlin, and Steven Colbert think about politics. That's it.

No comments: