Wednesday, July 26, 2017

On the Fact that the Left Is Excoriating a Speech that Trump Gave In Poland that Could Have Easily Been Made by Churchill or JFK In a Previous Era

Not that I'm a huge fan of the war-mongering Churchill, mind you, but I cite this to underscore just how far astray that political correctness has taken us that we can't even take any pride in our heritage for fear it that might insult a few Muslims in the Middle East and a few bloodthirsty dictators In sub-Saharan Africa. I mean, I understand that Trump is seen by many people as unsavory and all but to be "triggered" by this speech is really sad, I think (the Washington Post's resident grievance-monger, Jonathan Capehart, was actually triggered by the word, "symphonies" - too white, I guess). Majorly sad. 

No comments: