Monday, June 5, 2017

My Apology to Van Jones (Yeah, You Heard Me)

I've given Mr. Jones a lot of grief over the years for his brief experience in the 9/11 Truth Movement and, while I'm still not a big fan of the guy overall (the dude's affinity for green energy boondoggles, his propensity to play the race-card on occasion, etc.), I realize now that I was wrong to do that. In fact, if the guy can be criticized at all for this subject, it's that he didn't keep to the strength of his convictions and try to educate the citizens (a la, David Ray Griffin, Richard Gage, Steven Jones, Paul Thompson, etc.). Granted, maybe he didn't know much about it and was just being a knee-jerk partisan who ultimately realized that his career would be toast if he didn't repent......but, still................................................................................................P.S. And, yes, let me specify one more time that I am not accusing anyone in particular here (though, yes, the way that Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Cheney come across here is hardly reassuring - that I will admit to), just that there are a myriad of unanswered questions and that it was exceedingly unfair of me to trash Jones the way that I did without having looked into the matter myself. That's all. 

No comments: