Sunday, August 28, 2011

There's a Chill in My Lungs

So, what is it precisely that I find "chilling"? I'll tell you. What I find chilling is a rigidness of thought that borders on the pathological, a complete and total unwillingness to compromise and/or to think outside the box even once in a while. I also find it chilling whenever one of these true-believer types takes to labeling those of a different persuasion as purely evil, Satanic, etc.. It's a dangerous scenario, mebuckos - and, yes, a trend that is tearing this country to smithereens..................................................................................................I mean, just look at the frigging President, for Christ. That poor guy is taking spears, arrows, hand grenades, and miscellaneous weaponry from every direction. And from I can gather here, these miscreants (aka, extremists on both ends of the spectrum) are just getting primoed. You had better stayed tuned, I'm telling you.

No comments: