Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Should Come With a Warning

Beauty, folks, is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think that there's any question about that. I certainly have no desire to foist upon the population my conceptions of it. "Lust and let lust" is and always will be my battle-cry.............................................................................Of course, neither would it be me if I didn't request from the leaders at least one indulgence. And so I shall. I'm specifically issuing this challenge to all of the male readership out there. I'm requesting that you go to YouTube and watch those Cyd Charisse dance numbers from "Silk Stockings" and "The Band Wagon". Watch them and decide for yourself. And then ask yourself, is that not one of the sexiest frigging female bodies (never mind what in fact she's doing with it) EVER?...................................................................I don't know, folks, in my opinion, if watching those two dance numbers (in succession, say) doesn't get a fellow's juices flowing, he just might want to get himself checked under the hood. That, or, yes, maybe get those "eyes" of his examined!! LOL

No comments: