Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Neo-Con Con-Jobs, With a Twist

Bill, have you heard that Bill Kristol (yeah, your colleague over there at Fox) is actually writing editorials for the New York Times. I mean, I was just wondering in that, nada, I haven't heard you mention it at all. Of course, neither have I heard you mention, either, the fact that the son-of-a-bitch has evidently botched a story already. Yeah, that's right, Bill, Mr. Kristol apparently wrote a piece that accused Barack Obama of being present/in the church when his pastor did that highly publicized tirade - a piece that damned if he didn't have to retract, me-bucko.................................Oh well and, yet, it's kind of too bad you missed it, huh? I mean, I know how you totally enjoy "catching" those bastards (i.e., the New York Times) and all. Of course, on the plus-side, I think it's fair to to say he'll probably screw up again. We're only human, right?...................................P.S. And what about Jonah Goldberg....and the fact that that retarded fool is writing for the L.A. Times? You probably haven't heard about that, either, huh?

No comments: