Friday, April 11, 2008

Situational (Lack of) Ethics

I still remember it, folks, just how disgusted I was when those "Swift-Boat Veterans for Truth" started slandering Kerry, how it wreaked of such stench, abject/unadulterated politics, etc.. Well, guess what, I'm just as disgusted now that this fringe-group called "Vietnam Veterans Against McCain" is putting forth what clearly seems to be a commensurate level of vitriol. I mean, come on. What kind of hypocrite/cretin would I be if I, simply because McCain is a Republican and I am not, stood idly by....or, worse yet, endorsed such low-ball jamming? Yeah, that's right, I'd have all the credibility/integrity of those afore-mentioned smear-merchants on line/that kid from "Webster" pitching matzo-balls. Sorry, me-buckos, not an option.

No comments: