Saturday, September 26, 2015

On Racial Demagogues and How They Operate

They're usually quite blatant, but not always. Take, for example, the post that I did on South Africa in which I pointed out - by citing the South African Genome Project - that the various African tribes from that region aren't any more indigenous to it than the Dutch Afrikaners are and that in some instances it was the Dutch who came first. Just for pointing this relevant fact out, I was obliquely accused by some pompous and marginally literate boob (with multiple handles, no less) of "coming out early tonight." It was an almost passive aggressive comment and, while it clearly wasn't as nasty as some of the other bullshit that's flied of late, I just don't tolerate it anymore and so I've banned his sorry ass. Arrivederci schmuck.

No comments: