Thursday, June 14, 2012

Note to Paul Ryan

 Dude, those loopholes that you're planning on doing away with as a part of your overall budget plan (this, in an effort to supposedly offset the reduction in tax rates) - I really suggest that you do it, sooner rather than later. I mean, seriously, as long as you leave that aspect of your proposal blank, the far-left will absolutely excoriate you ("more and more tax breaks going to the wealthy, yada yada"). Not that I'm necessarily some sort of public relations expert, mind you, but, dude, a little common sense here, no?

8 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

Yeah, let's get rid of the loopholes first. Getting rid of loopholes and cutting taxes at the same time accomplishes nothing. It just leaves us in the same revenue hole.

Dervish Sanders said...

Let's get rid of Paul Ryan.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Not necessarily, Jerry. The Bowles-Simpson, Rivlin-Domenici, and Gang of 6 proposals all enhance revenues to the government significantly.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Russ, I don't know if wd is taking suggestions or not but if he is, might I recommend Pomeranian, Papillon, Cairn Terrier, Japanese Chin, or Tibetan Spaniel?

Dervish Sanders said...

That is a picture of my actual dog that I adopted from a no kill shelter. I'm not taking suggestions that I get rid of her. And I quite like the picture.

dmarks said...

I'm with WD here. Attack a man's dog, and that's fighting words.

Rusty Shackelford said...

I'm not a dog person...but if I were to picture WD with a pooch it would be one of those little white poodles with its nails painted red and it fur all trimed and fluffed up.

Yea,WD would be sitting in his Barcalounger with little fluffly on his lap,sipping some Earl Gray while listening to the score from Sound of Music.

Dervish Sanders said...

Looks like I got an upgrade. I went from consuming cheetos, hotpockets and mountain dew in my parent's basement to drinking a high-end tea and owning a high-maintenance dog.

FYI the Sound of Music is a musical... i.e. the soundtrack contains humans singing. Scores are orchestral music only. I don't own the Sound of Music on CD.