Friday, September 14, 2007

Straw-Man Walking

I don't know, Bill, it seems as if you might be working on yet another straw-man argument here. This, I'm saying, in that, no, I don't really hear a lot of the leading Democrats arguing for a "precipitous" withdrawal (Kucinich, not necessarily a mainstream Democrat, would you not agree?). I mean, I've been listening to Joe Biden saying that a precipitous withdrawal is in fact an impossibility, that it would take at least 12-15 months for us to totally withdraw.....IF WE STARTED NOW!! This is Joe Biden, me-bucko, a man who, in addition to THIS frankness, is also one of the few people from either party (Mr. Bush included, bro) who's actually put forth a plan FOR success (partitioning the country, sharing the oil revenue, etc.). Precipitous withdrawal, my ass!

No comments: