Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Match-Up

It was Cecille "The Real Deal" Dudley versus "Bruisin'" Susan Powers (a Stephanie Buckner knock-off, if ever there was one). And, yes, folks, to say that this bout was the scrap of the decade is entirely apropo.........................................................................................................I mean, just take a frigging look at the lead-up to it, for Christ - the fact that the both of 'em were stumbin', rippin', roarin', AND snortin' - this, while, at the same time, pleasuring EACH OTHER (rumor has it that even on the day of the altercation.....)!!...................................................................................................Of course, if it wasn't for the actual event itself, the people, en masse - they might have eventually forgotten; the lefts, the rights, the uppercuts, the fact that each and every round was basically decided by a thread. I mean, come on, folks!! Oh and, yeah, where in the hell else could you have EVER frigging seen it - the victor (Dudley) throwing it all away with a kick to the temple - at the frigging count of 8, I'm saying? I mean, I don't know about you-all but that, folks, simply doesn't happen much in my book - not in frigging Wellesley, anyway..

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Been a bummer of a weekend Will, you lost me on this one.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I guess that you had to have been there, double b. Trust me, though, it was INCREDIBLE!