Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sea World for Senators

Mr. McCain has jumped the shark on numerous occasions. This, my friends, is indisputable. The man has flip-flopped on Falwell, immigration, tax cuts, ethanol, and, yes, even on his signature issue of campaign finance reform. But, I'm telling you here, when the man uttered earlier this summer that, "I never really considered myself a maverick", that, me-buckos, was pretty much jumping an entire school.....It's like, what, Mr. McCain? Are you now saying that all of those times that you previously referred to yourself AS A MAVERICK, you were lying about it? Or are you lying about it now? I'm sorry, dude, but, either way, I'm going to have to start referring to you as an "agent of prevarication".

4 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Two words, senility and desperation.

Rusty Shackleford said...

McCain is yesterdays news,no one pays much attention to him any more.

As a conservative I'd much rather pay attention to Ryan,Cantor,Christie,Daniels,Rubio and Jeb Bush....they are the future,McCain is the past.He should just go home and enjoys his wifes money.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Double b, I used to think that those types of criticisms (pertaining to his temperament, etc.) of McCain were at least somewhat unfair. Now, I'm not so sure. They may in fact be spot-on......Rusty, of those names that you mention, I probably like Christie the best. The guy has shown solid leadership and a willingness to take on the tough issues. Now if we could only get him to Weight-Watchers (sorry, I couldn't resist)......Truth in advertising, gentlemen. If Mr. McCain had won the Republican nomination in 2000, or had decided to run as an independent, there's a pretty good chance that I would have ended up voting for him. That's probably why I feel so disenfranchised by him.

Mike said...

Beach Bum said...
"Two words, senility and desperation.""


Funny Will when I said the exact same thing Beach Bum said you went absolutely batshit crazy attacking me for daring to criticize the untouchable McCain.......but when Beach Bum says the same thing crickets.

Maybe you've changed your position over time and realized I was right and had valid points concerning McCains unprescedented and over the top hippocrissy and flip flopping but i'm curious what made you reevalute your oppinion of him.

as far as i'm concerned McCains hippocrissy and lack of honesty and integrity is so applalling and such an insult to peoples intelligence that I'd much rather see JD Hayworth win even though he is farther to the right and more conservative............at least he has more integrity and honesty than McCain.