Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally, A Little Bit of Good News to Report

Here's an interesting little tidbit for you. Did you know that for every 16 "Junior Mints" that you consume, you also end up getting one full gram of fiber and 8% of your RDA for iron? So, folks, not only are you getting the tastiest/most refreshing snack in the entire galaxy, you're also eating a food that's almost as good for you as asparagus (well, no, but....). I mean, come on, is this not completely/totally awesome OR WHAT? I, personally, cannot wait to tell Kramer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really depressed. I went to a movie theater Thursday night and they didn't even carry Junior Mints. I missed out on my guilty pleasure and it turns out that they are not as guilty of a pleasure as I assumed. :(

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

No Junior Mints at the movie theater? Oh, my God. I don't even know this country anymore.