Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Road More Typical

I actually kind of like President Obama. To me, at least, he seems like a pretty darn decent fellow. And, yes, even as a President, I don't think that he's been nearly as bad as his critics on the (far) left and (far) have constantly made him out to be (myself, I'd probably give him around a C plus). There is, however, one thing. There are times, folks, when I get the impression that Mr. Obama has decided things strictly out of political expediency/taken action that he probably doesn't necessarily believe in......................................................................................................The most obvious example of this is that decision of his to send those 30,000 additional troops to Afghanistan (talk about inexplicable, huh?). Add to that that compromise of his on off-shore drilling (a decision that I initially applauded but, yes, now have some serious second thoughts about), the sending of those 1,200 National Guard troops down to the border with Mexico, etc., and, yeah, there does seem to be at least a minor trend here...................................................................................................Hell, folks, even this whole "the President isn't mad enough" crap has turned into an example. I mean, think about it here. A day or two after people started beating him over the head for not enough emotion, what does he start frigging doing, HE SHOWS EMOTION!! "I want to know whose ass to kick." Please!

No comments: