Saturday, June 26, 2010

Inconclusive

"Obama has the thinnest skin of any president in U.S. history." That, folks, is pretty much a quote from Ms. Coulter. Yeah, huh?...........................................................................................It's like, first of all, has the woman done an in-depth analysis on the topic? I'm kind of thinking probably not. But even in our (mine and Ms. Coulter's) lifetime, we've had, what, Clinton? Was not that guy also a little prickly at times? And what about frigging Richard Nixon? Is Ann Coulter actually saying that President Obama is more thin-skinned than the hugely paranoid Nixon? Evidently so, huh?................................................................................................But seriously, though, I think that, yes, we all kind of know what we're dealing with here. Ms. Coulter is either a) agenda driven, b) attention-seeking, or c) both and that, clearly, hyperbole pretty much comes with the territory - whatever the choice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... LOL

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

I'm not an expert, Gwen, but I'm pretty sure that Clinton and Nixon were far more "thin-skinned" than Obama. Though, yes, as usual, I could be totally wrong.

Commander Zaius said...

Coulter to me is a weird combination of an evil nihilistic character from a Dean Koontz book and Paris Hilton. Ill regardless of her political positions that bitch is a fine example of society.

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I hesitate to leave a comment about this kook. Last time I did a speak about her she was emailing me and calling and demanding to know why I would throw her out of bed.

When I told her she was a sleazy fence post with a wig and an ignorant ball busting hag to boot she said that's how Dick Cheney liked his women. Funny how Dick set his sights so high in regards to destroying America's middle class, yet so low when it came to women.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Gentlemen, your points are well taken. I still think, though, there's a small chance that it's all a big fat schtick/a finely crafted attempt to secure more publicity/sell books......She's a genius, in other words! LOL