Saturday, June 12, 2010

At Gunpoint

What is the only way that you could get me to watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians", "Jersey Shore", "The Real (Dumb) Housewives of New York City", "Celebrity Rehab", "The Girls Next Door", "America's Next Top Model", "Project Runway", "Dancing with the Stars", "Top Chef", "The Hills", "Big Brother", "The Biggest Loser", "America's Got Talent", "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition", "The Amazing Race", "Survivor", "The Apprentice", "Wife Swap", "American Idol", "(Jon and) Kate Plus Eight", etc., etc......................................................................................P.S. Did I mention, the gun - it has to be loaded?

4 comments:

Teeluck said...

I thought I was the only one who avoided watching those shows...lol, there is hope for you yet, my friend...lol

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Teeluck, I just got flagged (and apparently banned, too) from Tammy Bruce's site. One of the regular readers referred to me as "liberal troll" (this, because I criticized Mrs. Palin). Wow, huh? I just can't please anybody. LOL

Commander Zaius said...

Okay, I admit I watched Dancing with the Stars this season to see the hot chicks dancing in the tiny customs.

Sat down with my wife for a few minutes before work and saw what one of the women dancers were wearing and was hooked.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Alright, since we're in a confessional mode here, I should probably fess-up, too. I did watch "A Shot at Love" with Tila Tequila......Hot lesbian action - couldn't resist!