Tuesday, January 15, 2019

On Where I Disagree with Trump

I defend the guy so much from the insane leftists in the media, the political class, the entertainment industry, etc. that many might be led to believe that I'm a staunch supporter. Trust me, I'm not (50-50, at most). Here are just a few examples of where we've parted company; a) those two rounds of missile strikes in Syria, b) his junking of the Iran treaty (one of Obama's few solid accomplishments), c) his addition of $50,000,000,000 to an already unwieldy defense budget, d) his nominations of neocons Bolton, Haley, Pompeo, and Haspel, e) his continuation of the Bush/Obama policy of selling inordinate amounts of weaponry to Saudi Arabia, f) the fact that he signed a budget with a $1.2 trillion deficit tagged to it, g) his moronic notion that tariffs are good for the economy, h) the fact that far too many of the dude's tweets are punching down (the one to Lebron James, for example) and that I find quite unpresidential………….I could probably come up with more examples but I think that you understand by now that it's not so much that I support Trump as it is that I hate the media (etc.) and the way that they've been treating the guy (acting in ways towards him that they never would have done to Obama). Hopefully I've clarified some things here.

No comments: