Tuesday, October 6, 2015

On the Percentage of Radical Environmentalists Who Would Be Willing to Hook One of Their Own Family Members up to a Solar-Powered Respirator

I'm guessing around 5% in that there are probably a few out there who despise humanity so much that they'd be willing to take the personal hit (the other 95% simply being rank hypocrites; solar panels on huts but nothing but the very best and most reliable for them and THEIR loved ones).

No comments: