Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Heck of a Job, Janet - NOT!!

The depths to which some people (Clif, Bartlebee, Slade Leeds, Bradley Hadley, etc.) will shamelessly/moronically spin for this neophyte/president are staggering. YES, it was in fact a foreign airport in which this recent terror suspect was able to board the plane. But, clearly, CLEARLY, had the U.S. intelligence officials involved been even remotely competent, we would have been able to deny this lunatic entrance. I mean, come on, the plane was going to be landing in the U.S., right?...............................................................................................And talk about a major-league tea-leaf waiting to be read. The frigging guy's father (a well-respected fellow and credible) went to our embassy and warned us about him. I mean, seriously here, how much more of a red-flag do we need?..................................................................................................And I also want you to think about this, folks. If a similar situation had occurred under a Republican administration; major-league warning signals being ignored, a Homeland Security director putting forth such a B.S line (i.e., "the system worked"), the left would have gone ballistic (and, yes, justifiably so). Hypocrisy, folks, it's very much alive and well on both sides................................................................................................P.S. I also want it on the record that I never onced blamed President Obama personally for this fiasco. I am, however, expecting it to fix it.

5 comments:

Mordechai said...

WATB

Oso said...

Will,

You're absolutely right about how the Left would have gone ballistic. Similar to the way Obama is given a pass for IMO conducting foreign policy just like Bush and domestic in most respects too.

Happy New Year man,I appreciate we agree on a lot and what we disagree on isn't personal.

Any thoughts on the Boise State-TCU Fiesta Bowl ?

Don't know the spread, TCU's had a tougher schedule,BSU has their best receiver probably not gonna play with a broken leg. Their QB has 39 TD's and only 3 picks, TCU QB has really good stats too plus he's mobile.

Gonna be a good game, TCU beat BSU 17-16 last year in some no-name bowl.

Enjoy the evening and the year man !

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Oso. And I've got some good news for you; namely, I'm probably going to stay off the Middle East topic for a while. LOL....As for this other stuff, let me explain. I go to other other site and, I swear, you literally have to support Obama 100%. If you don't, you're a "right-winger" (this, despite the fact that on some of the issues I've actually criticized Obama FROM THE LEFT; gays in the military, the surge in Afghanistan, rendition, etc.). I'm a glutton for punishment for going back, I guess.....TCU and Boise's going to be a great game. You sound like a Boise State fan and so you probably don't want to hear this. I think that TCU's probably the second best team in the country (only Alabama I would rank as higher). If I had to make a prediction, I would say TCU 34 Boise State 21.....P.S. I've heard a lot about Boise State maybe joining the Mountain West. I mean, can you imagine that; Utah, BYU, TCU, and Boise State in the same conference. They would have to give them a BCS automatic bid at that point. FYI, look out also for San Diego State in the next couple of years. Their new coach Brady Hoke has been recruiting like a mad man. For the 2010 class, they've added 16 players rated 3 stars or higher by rivals.com. And Colorado State, too. They've already signed Pete Thomas out of California, one of the best QBs in the nation.

Commander Zaius said...

Happy New year Will, even with as much problems I had with Bush I wouldn't blame him for a similar situation.

Simply we may have over complicated our existence to the point any nut can wreck our way of life if he or she desires.

Calling it a night.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Your point is well taken, bouble b. All it takes is for one lunatic to blow himself up in a subway.