Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Debauchers Hall of Fame (Debut Members)

Ernest Hemingway, Jim Morrison, Edgar Allan Poe, Dana Andrews, Arthur Rimbaud, Kris Kristopherson, Grace Slick, Montgomery Clift, George Jones (chased Tammy Wynette around the apartment....WITH A LOADED SHOTGUN!), Dylan Thomas, Dana Plato (110 pounds, capable of drinking a half-gallon of booze PER DAY!), Jack Kerouac, Mickey Mantle (played, not just hungover but DRUNK!), Iggy Pop, and Carlene Carter (look at pictures of her from the early '90s, look at pictures of her now). Yes, folks, I'm pretty sure that there are more. These, however, are the ones that really stick out to me.

5 comments:

IrOnY RaGeD said...

Not Mr. Mojo risin! Say it ain't so...

Merry Christmas Will!

Commander Zaius said...

Hemingway remains a hero just for his antics. Damn me to Hell but I have yet to develop a liking for his writing.

George and Tammy, well that's just the stuff of country legend.I still find it surreal George is still alive and Tammy has passed away.

Merry Christmas my friend, hope the New Year is better for us all.

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Merry Christmas, Volt.....Yeah, I'm pretty sure, VERY HARD-CORE!........Merry Christmas to you, too, double b. Long live George Jones!

Kentucky Rain said...

Hell I love all of those guys:-) I hope you had a merry Xmas!

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Thanks Mike. Hope you had a good one, too. Yeah, some real characters there, huh? LOL P.S. I heard that U.S. Grant could pick 'em up and put 'em down, too. And, yes, me-bucko, he was a frigging president!